Marcia L. Kraft has been in private practice in Woodland Hills and Simi Valley since 1990, representing both plaintiffs and defendants, petitioners and respondents. She now practices law exclusively in Woodland Hills, and uses her wealth of experience to directly supervise six associates. Her firm focuses on all aspects of Family Law, including Divorce, Child Custody, Property issues including Complex Asset Division, Probate, Estate Planning, and the preparation of Wills and Trusts. Her team of talented attorneys also specializes in Personal Injury, Employment Law, and Criminal Defense. With her depth of legal experience along with her ability to represent with a diverse clientele, Marcia formed a highly effective law firm committed to achieving favorable results. Kraft, Miles & Miller, LLP is second to none for most any of your legal needs.
Marcia is a member of various referral services including the San Fernando Valley Bar Association, the Ventura County Bar Association, and numerous others.
Marcia served as an Arbitrator in the Ventura County Superior Court, a Mediator on Probate and Family Law matters for Los Angeles County Superior Court, and has sat as Judge Pro Tem in both Small Claims and Traffic courts.
Most recently, Marcia served as President of the Valley Community Legal Foundation (“VCLF”) of the San Fernando Valley Bar Association. The VCLF does charitable work providing scholarships and grants to the community. One of her more recent projects was the development and installation of the Children’s Waiting Rooms at the Van Nuys and San Fernando courthouses.
Marcia is a caring and conscientious attorney who always advocates vigorously for her clients.
Marcia earned her Bachelor of Science degree in Interdisciplinary Studies from the State University of New York at Stony Brook and her Juris Doctor from Southwestern University in Los Angeles, California.
- Arbitrator – Ventura County Superior Court
- Judge Pro Tem – Los Angeles and Ventura County Superior Courts
- Member – San Fernando Valley Bar Association Attorney Referral Service Advisory Committee
- Minors’ Counsel – Los Angeles Superior Court
- Family Law Mediator – Los Angeles Superior Court
- Member – Bench Bar Committee, San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- President – Valley Community Legal Foundation
- Vice President for Fundraising – Valley Community Legal Foundation
- Probate Volunteer Panel – Los Angeles Superior Court
- Treasurer – San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Trustee – San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- Chair – Los Angeles County Bar Association Lawyer Referral Service Advisory Committee
- Trustee – Los Angeles County Bar Association Foundation